Juul is among the top vaping names because of its convenience and the value of the firm’s pod vape system. Juul makes the vaping process simple, just as dropping your preferred pod into place. In addition, there is a highly valued consistent performance that comes with Juul.
When it comes to the Juul components, the list is endless. The pod consists of at least 59mg of nicotine components per ml. This makes the vapor reduced to be smooth compared to the normal 18mg/ml produced.
The Juul ingredients are similar to those of any nicotine salt vape juice. Juul applies their components blended with the common five ingredients.
Here are the Common Juul Juice ingredients:
- Nicotine- A potent cholinomimetic alkaloid is obtained naturally from tobacco herbs. It is proven to have sedative elements which contribute to its addictive aspect.
- Glycerol –This is oil that is extracted from plants. It is normally a sweet liquid that contains a thick vapor.
- Benzoic Acid —This element results in the vaporization of vape juice, resulting in reduced temperatures and a smoother hit.
- Propylene Glycol — An organic element that contains, harmless compound. The compound plays a huge role in making the flavored vapor.
- Vegetable glycerin- It is proven to be safe in making Juul juice.
Not sure what the difference between smoking and juuling is? The video below will help: